Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
We Make it Easy to Buy Unmatched Car Insurance
At Today Insurance, we want to make it easy for you to get car insurance services on your own time. Fill out a quote form now (it’s free!) and we’ll help you get the ball rolling.
You Need Car Insurance
It only takes one wrong move for a car accident to happen. If it does, it could cost you a lot of money. With car insurance, your checkbook won’t suffer a blow because you have to pay out-of-pocket for accident costs. It can help you obtain recovery costs on a moment’s notice.
Coverage is The Law
Florida law requires that vehicles registered in the state must carry:
- $10,000 property damage liability (PDL) insurance
- $10,000 personal injury protection (PIP) coverage
- Certain (though not all) drivers convicted of driving offenses must carry bodily injury liability (BIL) coverage.
Why it Helps You
Your mandatory PDL and PIP coverage protect both you and others in case of a car accident.
- PIP coverage applies if you get hurt in a wreck. It might pay your medical bills, supplement your income and even provide a death benefit in certain cases.
- PDL insurance will help you pay other parties for their property damage. For example, if you rear-end someone, coverage lets your own policy cover the other driver’s vehicle damage.
It is easy to see exactly how beneficial even the minimal coverage can help you reduce your out-of-pocket costs in case of problems.
Extra Coverage Options for Your Protection
Nearly every driver can add other protection to their Florida auto policies. More coverage can help you get more assistance for more types of losses, and that is a great benefit. Consider options like:
- Increased PDL and PIP coverage: You don’t have to carry only the state-mandated limits. You can increase your PIP and PDL limits to gain more help for the costliest accidents. You never know when a claim might exceed the basic policy limits, after all.
- Bodily injury liability (BIL) protection: With BIL coverage, you can help someone injured in a wreck you caused cover their own medical bills. Even though coverage is optional for most drivers, it can still help you protect yourself, such as if someone sues you for their injury costs.
- Collision insurance: If you wreck your car, this coverage can help pay for the vehicle’s repairs.
- Comprehensive insurance: Hazards like fires, severe weather and even theft or vandalism could damage or a loss to your car. This coverage will help you pay to repair or replace the car.
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage: If your car gets hit by another driver, they might lack the appropriate liability insurance to pay for your own damage. Uninsured/underinsured coverage comes on your own policy to help you pay for your own losses.
After you commit significant driving offenses, the state might force you to take extra steps to prove that you have car insurance. The SR-22 and FR-44 are certificates of proof that you have active coverage. You will have to carry one or the other of these certificates attached to your auto policy for a certain period, and they will remain on file with the state. If you need an FR-44 or SR-22, all you have to do is tell us. We can make sure your policy includes all the necessary verification.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Do you drive for your job? Maybe you deliver goods, ferry passengers or transport business materials. In these cases, you’ll likely need a commercial auto insurance policy. This coverage pertains specifically to the business’s interest in your driving habits and vehicle. You might need it instead of a personal policy.
We can cover a variety of business vehicles, including privately-owned cars used for business purposes. No matter where or when you drive a business vehicle, we can get you protection.
Get Covered Now
Don’t hesitate to get Florida car insurance. You’ll pat yourself on the back knowing you can protect yourself in case of sudden accidents. Call us at 321-383-4429 or request an online quote right now!
Get A Quote